We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• You will be responsible to lead the civil, structural, architectural (CSA) as well as the
mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction (MEPC) engineering of medium to
large scale projects
• You will be in charge to prepare discipline-related engineering and technical tender
• Your task will also be to ensure the best interface/working relationship between vendors
• In order to guarantee a best work split between internal and external engineering, you
will be keeping an eye on a balanced workload
• Architects, engineers and designers who coordinate external consultants will be led by you
to ensure the best execution of capital investment projects
• Your responsibility will be to provide service excellence for customers and support the
development and retention of know how according to our strategy
Who you are
• You have completed an university degree (PhD/MA/BA) in architecture and several years of
professional experience, including all HOAI phases (1-9)
• You are experienced in the build-up of industrial facilities, combined with skills about
relevant standards, regulation law and market know how and you provide a proven track
record in capital project execution
• Working with different cultures is your passion and international mobility is an advantage for
• It is easy for you to convince people through your appearance and your
• Authorized to present Building Permit Documents to the German Government
• In order to develop innovative ideas and creative concepts, your expertise is in demand
• Your German and English skills are fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Mr. Sascha Felser, Fon: +49 214 6009 2047.
Covestro begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von Rasse oder ethnischer Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Nationalität, Glauben, Weltanschauung, Geschlecht, Alter, Behinderung, Aussehen oder sexueller Identität. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.